We follow these worldwide recognized guidelines:
- The OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises
- International Finance Corporation guidelines for environmental protection and social standards
- The UN Environmental Protection Program of Financial Principles (UNEP FI principles)
- The UN Principles for Responsible Investments
- The UN Global Compact
- The UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
The NordeBank does not take part in actions of human or labor rights violations, corruption, serious environmental damage or other unethical actions.